Monday 15 October 2012

Bunga Tangan @ Hand Flowers

بسمﷲ الرحمن الرحيم
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang
 

 
 
     I like this hand flower very much because of its colour. Bright yellow and unique flower type for hand flower in my country. Sunflowers with little purple flower and grass flower that i don't know what its name.
 
      Most of bride like to choose roses for their hand bouquet but for me, i want to try something different for my big day. Actually, i can choose birght yellow roses but this seems to usual in wedding day to used roses. That's why i choose sunflower. Sunflower is a unique flower.
 

for me its nice when the color is contra with my dress 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoppin Online & Dapat Cashback

بسمﷲ الرحمن الرحيم Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang      Siapa yang tak suka berbelanja aka shopping kan... Ter...